There are a whole range of renewable energy options that enable you to reduce your running costs and help the environment, the choice will depend on your property and we will make a no-obligation visit to any property to discuss the options most suitable for you.
- Solar power – unvented hot water
- Stoves with combined central heating
- Rainwater harvesting
- Efficient and discrete skirting board heating
- Air source and underfloor heating
- Loft insulation
What is renewable energy?
Renewable energy is generated from natural resources such as the sun, wind, and water, using technology which ensures that the energy stores are naturally replenished.
Instead of buying all of your energy from suppliers, you can install renewables technology (also called micro generation and low-carbon technology) to generate your own.
What are the benefits of installing renewables?
There are lots of good reasons to use renewables. You will be:
- Making use of secure and local resources
- Reducing your dependence on non-renewable energy
- Helping to reduce the production of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases
- Creating new jobs in renewable energy industries
- Reducing your energy bills. In some cases you can generate income by selling your surplus energy back to your energy provider.